Agriculture tour through Frankenmuth, Reese, Bay City and Pinconning.
Senate Agriculture Appropriations Subcommittee Chair Sen. Mike Green, R-Mayville; House Agriculture Committee Chair Rep. Kevin Daley, R-Lum; Reps. Ken Kurtz, R-Coldwater; Rep. Ken Horn, R-Frankenmuth; Bruce Rendon, R-Lake City; Marcia Hovey-Wright, D-Muskegon; Nancy Jenkins, R-Clayton; Ben Glardon, R-Owosso, Charles Brunner, D-Bay City; Joel Johnson, R-Clare; Phil Potvin, R-Cadillac.
Friday, Oct. 28, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
· 9 a.m. – Star of the West Milling Co., 121 E Tuscola, Frankenmuth;
· 10:45 a.m. – ADM dry bean processing facilities, 2455 Vassar Road, Reese;
· Noon – MSU Research Farm, 3775 S. Reese Road, Frankenmuth;
· 1:30 p.m. – Michigan Sugar, 2600 S. Euclid Ave., Bay City; and
· 2:45 p.m. – Mr. Chips, 2628 N. Huron Rd., Pinconning.
To highlight the importance of agriculture, ag-processing and agri-business to Michigan’s economy.